The OnRobot RG2-FT is based on the RG2, with an added force/torque and proximity sensor in each fingertip. The added sensing capabilities allow the gripper sensors to control the robot (on UR) and itself to adjust moves when exact parameters cannot be programmed in advance.
The OnRobot RG2-FT now has the OnRobot Quick Changer built-in. Note that RG2-FT does not work with UR Tool Flange Connection, HEX sensor, or Dual Quick Changer.
- Gripper with two Force/Torque sensors - one in each fingertip
- Integrated proximity sensor for part detection and centering
- Detects risk of slipping before it happens
- Precise and simple depth compensation
- Integrated force-controlled insertion software
- Payload up to 4 kg / 2 kg force fit
- Adjustable gripping stroke from 0 mm to 100 mm
- Adjustable gripping force from 3 N to 40 N
- IP Rating: IP54
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.