The Universal Robots UR5e is an advanced, lightweight industrial collaborative robot built for medium-duty applications with payloads up to 5 kg (11 lb). This general purpose robot was built with versatility and adaptability in mind. The UR5e is designed for seamless integration into a wide range of applications.
With built-in force/torque sensor, improved precision, significantly better interface and more, the e-Series Universal Robots UR5e is a worthy upgrade from the original Universal Robots UR5.
|Degrees of Freedom:||6|
|Reach:||850 mm (33.5 in)|
|Payload:||5 kg (11 lb)|
|Repeatability:||±0.03 mm (±0.0012 in)|
|Tool Speed (typical):||1 m/s (39.4 in/s)|
|Ambient Temperature Range:||0-50 °C (32-122 °F)|
|Weight of Arm:||20.6 kg (45.4 lb)|
- Built-in 6-axis force/torque sensor (to improve force/torque applications)
- Repeatability improved from ± 0.1 mm to ± 0.03 mm on UR3e/UR5e and ± 0.05 mm on UR10e
- Completely redesigned teach pendant with higher resolution screen and improved user interface
- Added safety features
- Improved tool connector supports new end-effectors
- Controller update rate increased from 125 Hz to 500 Hz to allow smoother movements and faster control
- Much thinner and more manageable teach pendant cable
- Redesigned and lighter controller
- Improved mechanical features on robot arm (mainly base, couplings and joints)
- Addition of four separate high speed quadrature digital inputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.