The Universal Robots UR10e is an extremely versatile collaborative industrial robot arm with its high payload of 10 kg (22 lb) and long-reach capability. Its 1300 mm (51.2 in) reach spans wide work spaces without compromising precision or payload performance. UR10e addresses a wide range of applications in machine tending, palletizing, and packaging.
With built-in force/torque sensor, improved precision, significantly better interface and more, the e-Series Universal Robots UR10e is a worthy upgrade from the original Universal Robots UR10.
|Degrees of Freedom:||6|
|Reach:||1300 mm (51.2 in)|
|Payload:||10 kg (22 lb)|
|Repeatability:||±0.05 mm (±0.0020 in)|
|Tool Speed (typical):||1 m/s (39.4 in/s)|
|Ambient Temperature Range:||0-50 °C (32-122 °F)|
|Weight of Arm:||33.5 kg (73.9 lb)|
- Built-in 6-axis force/torque sensor (to improve force/torque applications)
- Repeatability improved from ± 0.1 mm to ± 0.03 mm on UR3e/UR5e and ± 0.05 mm on UR10e
- Completely redesigned teach pendant with higher resolution screen and improved user interface
- Added safety features
- Improved tool connector supports new end-effectors
- Controller update rate increased from 125 Hz to 500 Hz to allow smoother movements and faster control
- Much thinner and more manageable teach pendant cable
- Redesigned and lighter controller
- Improved mechanical features on robot arm (mainly base, couplings and joints)
- Addition of four separate high speed quadrature digital inputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.