Our UR5-PFL-RG6 system combines the sturdy EasyRobotics ProFeeder Light platform with the medium sized Universal Robots UR5e robot and the long stroke OnRobot RG6 gripper into a compact modular robot cell ready for production.
Save money on purchasing a complete bundle and assembling the parts yourself.
- Flexible, modular design
- Sturdy build quality
- Working radius: 850 mm / 33.5 in
- Maximum payload with gripper: 4 kg / 8.8 lb
- Programmable gripping force from 25 N to 120 N
- Programmable gripping stroke from 0 mm to 160 mm
(Image shows UR10 with RG2 and optional area sensor)
EasyRobotics ProFeeder Light
The EasyRobotics ProFeeder Light is sturdy and compact modular robot cell that can be easily moved around the production site with a forklift and placed next to your processing machines. ProFeeder Light is suitable for automating small series production. With production needs increase, it can be extended to the ProFeeder solution. The modular concept is an affordable and quick way to get started with robot automation.
- Quick setup
- Increased machine productivity
- Optimized small series production
- Can be used with most types of processing machines
- The manual operation of the machine is limited to simply filling and replacement of the parts tray
- Easy to move around with a forklift
- Compact design allows easy operator access to CNC or milling machine
- The robot can be mounted on any of the three sides for maximum versatility
Universal Robots UR5e
The Universal Robots UR5e is a lightweight, flexible and collaborative industrial robot that lets you automate repetitive and dangerous tasks with payloads of up to 5 kg (11 lb). With built-in force-torque sensor, updated user interface and faster processor than the UR5, the UR5e is ideal to optimize low-weight collaborative processes, such as: picking, placing and testing. With a working radius of up to 850 mm (33.5 in), the UR5e collaborative robot puts everything within reach, freeing up your employees’ time to add value to other stages of the production.
On Robot RG6
The OnRobot RG6 is a flexible, two-finger electric gripper with built-in quick changer. It is designed for applications needing an even wider and more powerful grip than the OnRobot RG2. Adjusting the gripping force allows the gripper to handle both delicate and heavy objects up to 10 kg (6 kg force fit) making it more than powerful enough for the UR5e that has a payload of 5 kg incl. gripper. The standard fingers can be used with many different objects, but it is also possible to fit custom fingers. The installation complexity is minimal as the cable attaches directly to the robots tool connector.