Our UR10e-PF-RG6 system combines the efficient EasyRobotics ProFeeder platform with two movers, the large Universal Robots UR10e robot and the long stroke OnRobot RG6 gripper into a highly productive robot cell ready for continuous production.
- Flexible, modular design
- Sturdy build quality
- Optimized workflow using part movers
- Working radius: 1300 mm / 51.2 in
- Maximum payload with gripper: 6 kg / 13.2 lb
- Programmable gripping force from 25 N to 120 N
- Programmable gripping stroke from 0 mm to 160 mm
(Image shows UR10 with older version RG2)
The EasyRobotics ProFeeder is a sturdy and compact robot cell that can easily be moved with a pallet jack between different machines in your production. The ProFeeder is suitable for small to medium size production and can save up to 7 manual hours in a work shift. The role of the operator is limited to just filling the part trays and replacing the mover when the parts have been processed.
ProFeeder comes with two movers and two part trays to ensure quick and efficient part loading. When the parts have been processed, the mover with the part tray is removed from the robot cell and replaced by a new mover with unprocessed parts. When the mover is placed in the ProFeeder robot cell, the part trays are automatically centered.
- Increases machine productivity
- Increases efficiency and automated work flow
- Sturdy but mobile – can be quickly moved to a new station with a forklift
- Easy to set up and only requires connection to electricity and air
- The compact design allows easy access to the CNC machine
- Can be used with most types of processing machines
- The robot arm can be mounted on three sides of the cell allowing production versatility
Universal Robots UR10e
The Universal Robots UR10e is the company’s largest advanced robot arm, designed for bigger tasks where precision and reliability are still of paramount importance. With the UR10e you can automate processes and tasks with payloads up to 10 kg (22 lb).
With a reach radius of up to 1300 mm (51 in), the UR10e is designed to be more effective at tasks across a larger area and is perfectly suited for long-reach collaborative processes such as packaging, palletizing, assembly and pick-and-place.
The OnRobot RG6 is a powerful, two-finger electric gripper with built-in quick changer. It is designed for applications needing an even wider and more powerful grip than the RG2. Adjusting the gripping force allows the gripper to handle both delicate and heavy objects up to 10 kg (22 lb) and using force fit grip up to 6 kg (13.2 lb). The standard fingers can be used with many different objects, but it is also possible to fit custom fingers. The installation is easy as the cable attaches directly to the robots tool connector.