The Robotiq 2F-85 adaptive gripper is easy to integrate and use in all automation cells in your factory. It handles parts of various sizes and shapes and is ideal for pick and place, machine tending, assembly, and quality testing.
With a grip stroke up to 85 mm (3.3 in) and its multiple adaptable grip configurations (internal, external, parallel, and encompassing) this gripper can accomplish a wide range of different tasks.
This gripper allows a very high gripping force of 235 N that secures a firm grip of payloads up to 5 kg.
Choose between two versions:
- AGC-UR-KIT-85 (for all UR models):
This version connects to the UR control box via a long cable. It is compatible with all robots from UR.
- AGC-ES-UR-KIT-85 (for UR e-Series only):
This version connects directly to the tool connector on your e-Series UR arm (UR3e, UR5e, UR10e and UR16e). It is not compatible with CB-Series robots from UR (UR3, UR5 and UR10).
- Payload up to 5 kg (11 lb)
- Adjustable gripping stroke from 0 to 85 mm (0 to 3.3 in)
- Object diameter for encompassing grip from 43 to 85 mm (1.7 to 3.3 in)
- Adjustable gripping force from 20 to 235 N (4.5 to 50 lbf)
- Gripping force accuracy ±15%