The OnRobot Gecko SP (Single Pad) gripper is a compact version of the OnRobot Gecko Gripper available in three sizes; SP1, SP3 and SP5 named after the gripper’s payload (in kg). The Gecko SP needs no wires or power supply to operate. Also, like its larger sibling, the Gecko SP requires no air supply, so it’s cost effective to run with fast implementation and easy programming.
Since the OnRobot Gecko Gripper works best on flat, smooth surfaces and is unaffected by holes it is the ideal gripper for picking PCBs (printed circuit boards) - something a vacuum gripper will struggle with due to the holes.
- Grips with gecko-inspired adhesive
- Passive gripper - no hoses or cabling needed
- Picks up flat objects without air systems
- Can lift solid or porous objects
- Instantaneous gripping
- Range sensor – part presence
- Gecko SP1:
- Small - diameter 35 mm (1.38 in)
- Payload up to 1.0 kg (2.2 lb)
- Gecko SP2:
- Medium - diameter 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Payload up to 3.0 kg (6.6 lb)
- Gecko SP3:
- Large - diameter 75 mm (2.95 in)
- Payload up to 5.0 kg (11.0 lb)
- No Mount: Gripper only
- Single Quick Changer: Quick Changer - Robot side
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.