Note: Grippers not included!
The new OnRobot Dual Quick Changer allows the use of two OnRobot grippers at the same time. For example, you can use two RG2 grippers or an RG6 gripper with a VG10 - the combination is up to you. The OnRobot Dual Quick Changer also allows quick switching between grippers without disconnecting any cables.
The OnRobot Dual Quick Changer fits Universal Robots and many other industrial robot arms. It supports all OnRobot QC grippers (except for the RG2-FT).
This is the new 4.5A version that works with the OnRobot Screwdriver.
- Payload up to 20 kg
- Electrical connection pass-through avoids cables going to grippers
- Supports all OnRobot QC grippers (except for the RG2-FT)
- ISO 9409-1
- OnRobot Dual Quick Changer 4.5A
Robot Kit Options:
- UR Kit with Compute Box: Needed for Screwdriver, RG2-FT, HEX, Gecko and Dual Quick Changer
- Techman/Omron TM
- KUKA Type A: KR 8 R2010, KR 12 R1810, LBR iiwa 7 R800, LBR iiwa 14 R820
- KUKA Type B: KR 3 Agilus, KR 6 R1820, KR 6 R1820 HP, KR 6 R700 / R900 sixx, KR 6 R700-2 / R900-2, KR 8 R1620, KR 8 R1620 HP, KR 10 R1420, KR 10 R1420 HP, KR 10 R900 / R1100 sixx, KR 10 R9002 / R11002
- FANUC: LR Mate 200, CR-4iA, CR-7iA
- Kawasaki Type B: RS003N, RS005L /RS005N, RS007
- Kawasaki Type C: RS006L, RS010N
- Kawasaki Type D: RS010L, RS015X, RS020N
- Kawasaki Type E: RS030N, RS050N, RS080N
- Yaskawa Type F: GP7 / GP8
- Yaskawa Type G: GP12
- Yaskawa Type H: HC-10
- Nachi Type I: CZ10, MZ03EL, MZ07
- Nachi Type J: MZ04
- ABB Type B: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 120, IRB 1200
- ABB Type C: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 140, IRB 1410, IRB 1600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.