With the OnRobot Eyes you can now easily sort, pick and place unstructured applications with high reliability using any robot arm. Eyes can be mounted on the robot wrist or externally, with position adjustments to adapt to your application, and integrates seamlessly with the robot interface and gripper through the OnRobot Quick Changer.
Deployment is fast, so there is minimal downtime for changeovers to new products or processes. One-picture calibration and part recognition take just minutes, and programming is intuitive and fast. And with Eyes’ advanced, affordable 2.5D vision, you get depth perception and the ability to stack parts, without adding complexity.
The OnRobot Eyes comes with an OnRobot Eye Box that performs the vision processing and also acts as a Compute Box for your OnRobot gripper(s). Therefore, you do not need a full OnRobot Robot Kit. Just add the appropriate OnRobot Flange Adapter Kit for your specific robot - unless you already have a Robot Kit.
- Working Distance: 400-1000 mm (15.8-39.3 in)
- Detection Repeatability: <2 mm (<0.08 in)
- Minimum part size: 10x10 mm (0.4x0.4 in) or 15 mm (0.6 in) diameter
- Depth Technology: Active IR Stereo
- IP Rating: IP54
- No Mount: OnRobot Eyes only
- Single Quick Changer 4.5A: Quick Changer 4.5A - Robot side
- Dual Quick Changer 4.5A: Allows mounting of two OnRobot grippers
- HEX-E QC: High Precision Force/Torque Sensor with Quick Changer
- HEX-H QC: Low Deformation Force/Torque Sensor with Quick Changer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.