Our UR3e-ER5-RG2 system combines the EasyRobotics ER5 stand with the Universal Robots UR3e robot and the OnRobot RG2 gripper into compact and versatile collaborative robot workstation.
Save money on purchasing a complete bundle and assembling the parts yourself.
- Small footprint
- Easy to move and transport
- Working radius: 500 mm / 19.7 in
- Maximum payload with gripper: 2 kg / 4.4 lb
- Programmable gripping force from 3 N to 40 N
- Programmable gripping stroke from 0 mm to 110 mm
- Gripper and robot both support infinite rotation allowing it to be used for screw applications
The The EasyRobotics ER5 was developed to be the most mobile and compact workstation for Universal Robots. The integrated rollers and handles allow one person to easily move and deploy the ER5 without the use of a forklift or pallet jack.
The ER5 mobile cobot platform is ideal in a production or laboratory environment where space is limited or where frequent redeployment is beneficial.
Key benefits of the EasyRobotics ER5:
- Developed specifically for Universal Robots UR3/UR3e and UR5/UR5e
- Made for maximum cobot mobility and flexibility
- Flexibility makes it the ideal platform for companies purchasing their first cobot
- Mobility minimizes the set up time during changes in production
- Compact footprint allows cobot integration without the need for rearranging existing floor layout
Universal Robots UR3e
UR3e is Universal Robots' smallest advanced table-top robot for light assembly tasks and automated workbench scenarios. The compact table-top robot weighs only 11.2 kg (24.7 lb), but has a payload of 3 kg (6.6 lb), 360-degree rotation on all wrist joints and infinite rotation on the end joint. It also has a built-in force-torque sensor, updated user interface and faster processor than the UR3. These unique features make the UR3e the most flexible, lightweight, collaborative table-top robot to work side-by-side with employees in the market today. It’s an ideal choice for applications that require 6-axis capabilities where size, safety and costs are critical.
The OnRobot RG2 gripper is a flexible, two-finger electric gripper with built-in quick changer. The adjustable stroke allows the gripper to handle a variety of object sizes. Adjusting the gripping force allows the gripper to handle both delicate and heavy object up to 5 kg (2 kg force fit). The standard fingers can be used with many different objects, but it is also possible to fit custom fingertips. The installation is easy as the cable attaches directly to the robots tool connector.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.