The Robotiq Hand-E gripper's high accuracy and 50 mm (2 in) parallel stroke make it perfect gripper for precision assembly tasks, while its sealed design and IP67 rating ensure reliability in the toughest manufacturing conditions - including CNC machining. The design of the Robotiq Hand-E adheres to ISO/TS 15066 standard best practices, with maximum force, rounded edges, self-locking functionalities, and other features making it the gripper for collaborative robots.
Choose between two versions:
- HND-UR-KIT (for all UR models):
This version connects to the UR control box via a long cable. It is compatible with all robots from UR.
- HND-ES-UR-KIT (for UR e-Series only):
This version connects directly to the tool connector on your e-Series UR arm (UR3e, UR5e, UR10e and UR16e). It is not compatible with CB-Series robots from UR (UR3, UR5 and UR10).
Common for both versions:
- Payload up to 5 kg (11 lb)
- Adjustable gripping stroke from 0 to 50 mm (0 to 2.0 in)
- Adjustable gripping force from 20 to 185 N (4.5 to 41 lbf)
- Position resolution (fingertip) 0.4 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.