Demo unit. The condition of this item is great – the gripper has been mounted and used for a trade show demo and a few proof of concepts.
The OnRobot VG10 is the world's first dual-zone electrical vacuum gripper. It is specially designed for Universal Robots to allow vacuum gripping without the need for external air supply. The flexible arms and adjustable vacuum enables the VG10 to handle a variety of object in many different sizes.
The OnRobot VG10 comes with dual grip functionality, tool changer and a variety of typical vacuum cups. The VG10 is truly a Plug&Play solution. It works straight out of the box and into your production line in less than 30 minutes.
OnRobot VG10 Vacuum Gripper Features:
- Plug & Produce
- Adjust arms to handle 10x10 mm to 500x500 mm workpieces
- Up to 10 kg payload
- No external cables
- Adjustable vacuum 0-80%
- Dual grip with two individual vacuum channels
- World’s easiest tool changer included
- Support of both simple 24V I/O and MODBUS RTU RS485
- Lost grip detection
- Customizable fittings for vacuum cups
What’s in the box?
- 1x OnRobot VG10
- 1x OnRobot quick tool changer
- 1x 200 mm M8 cable
- 16x 1½ bevel Ø30 mm silicone cups (pre-mounted)
- 16x G1/8" suction cup fittings (pre-mounted)
- 4x 1½ bevel Ø40 mm silicone cups
- 4x 1½ bevel Ø15 mm silicone cups
- 16x G1/8 blind screws.
- 4x M6x8 mm T30 screws (mounting to robot)
- 1x precision pin (rotation lock)
- 1x T30 Allen key
- 1x 5 mm Allen key (fittings)
- 1x 3 mm Allen key (blinds)
- 1x User manual (English)
- 1x USB stick (URCap + manual)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.