The OnRobot Screwdriver is a smart screwdriver with precise torque control and built-in active Z-axis that allows you to build a robotic screwdriving application faster than ever before. The embedded Z-axis provides the movement during screwing/unscrewing so the robot doesn't have to move. To improve safety, it also retracts and hides the screw after pickup so the screw and bit cannot hit the operator. Changeovers to a different screw type or size only take a few minutes, reducing downtime and boosting your ROI.
Add the OnRobot Screwdriver Accessory Kit to support a wide range of different screw types and sizes. Save $180 when purchasing the Accessory Kit together with the Screwdriver!
Add the OnRobot Screw Feeder for automatic screw feeding.
Note! The OnRobot Screwdriver cannot currently be used with the OnRobot Eyes (and OnRobot Eye Box) as the power supply is not able to provide sufficient power to both devices.
The OnRobot Screwdriver requires the new 4.5A version of the single or Dual Quick Changer and Compute Box revision CB3.4.
- High precision Screwdriver designed for collaborative applications, supporting both screwing and unscrewing operations
- High accuracy torque control (ranging from 0.15 Nm to 5 Nm)
- Built-in automatic safety feature to retract and hide the screw bit system (screws up to 35 mm can be fully hidden)
- Works with OnRobot's automatic screw feeding system for screw sizes ranging from M1.6 to M6
- IP Rating: IP54
- Single Quick Changer 4.5A: Quick Changer 4.5A - Robot side
Robot Kit Options:
- UR Kit with Compute Box: Needed for Screwdriver, RG2-FT, HEX, Gecko and Dual Quick Changer
- Techman/Omron TM
- KUKA Type A: KR 8 R2010, KR 12 R1810, LBR iiwa 7 R800, LBR iiwa 14 R820
- KUKA Type B: KR 3 Agilus, KR 6 R1820, KR 6 R1820 HP, KR 6 R700 / R900 sixx, KR 6 R700-2 / R900-2, KR 8 R1620, KR 8 R1620 HP, KR 10 R1420, KR 10 R1420 HP, KR 10 R900 / R1100 sixx, KR 10 R9002 / R11002
- FANUC: LR Mate 200, CR-4iA, CR-7iA
- Kawasaki Type B: RS003N, RS005L /RS005N, RS007
- Kawasaki Type C: RS006L, RS010N
- Kawasaki Type D: RS010L, RS015X, RS020N
- Kawasaki Type E: RS030N, RS050N, RS080N
- Yaskawa Type F: GP7 / GP8
- Yaskawa Type G: GP12
- Yaskawa Type H: HC-10
- Nachi Type I: CZ10, MZ03EL, MZ07
- Nachi Type J: MZ04
- ABB Type B: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 120, IRB 1200
- ABB Type C: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 140, IRB 1410, IRB 1600
- Denso Type B: VP-5243, VP-6242, VS-050, VS-060, VS-068, VS-087, VS-6556, VS-6577, VS-050-S2
- Denso Type C: VM-6083, VM-60B1
- Kassow Kit with Compute Box: 3FG15, RG2, RG6, Screwdriver, SG, VG10, VGC10, Dual Quick Changer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.