The OnRobot Gecko Gripper uses millions of micro-scaled fibrillar stalks that adhere to a surface using powerful van der Waals forces - the same force that geckos use to grip smooth glass surfaces. Inspired by nature, the OnRobot Gecko Gripper makes it possible to attach and lift many kinds of flat and smooth surfaces without compressed air or any external power, using easy gripping technology for pick-and-place applications. Since the OnRobot Gecko Gripper does the lifting without compressed air or any other external power, it gives you a more efficient, cost-effective solution.
Built-in range sensor and pre-load sensor improves picking and mechanical release allows controlled detachment of parts.
Since the OnRobot Gecko Gripper works best on flat, smooth surfaces and is unaffected by holes it is the ideal gripper for picking PCBs (printed circuit boards) - something a vacuum gripper will struggle with due to the holes.
- Grips with gecko-inspired adhesive
- Payload up to 6.5 kg (14.3 lb)
- Picks up flat objects without air systems
- Can lift solid or porous objects
- Instantaneous gripping
- Integrated load sensor for precise gripping
- Range sensor – part presence
- Single Quick Changer: Quick Changer - Robot side
Robot Kit Options:
- UR Kit with Compute Box: Needed for RG2-FT, HEX, Gecko and Dual Quick Changer
- Techman/Omron TM
- KUKA Type A: KR 8 R2010, KR 12 R1810, LBR iiwa 7 R800, LBR iiwa 14 R820
- KUKA Type B: KR 3 Agilus, KR 6 R1820, KR 6 R1820 HP, KR 6 R700 / R900 sixx, KR 6 R700-2 / R900-2, KR 8 R1620, KR 8 R1620 HP, KR 10 R1420, KR 10 R1420 HP, KR 10 R900 / R1100 sixx, KR 10 R9002 / R11002
- FANUC: LR Mate 200, CR-4iA, CR-7iA
- Kawasaki Type B: RS003N, RS005L /RS005N, RS007
- Kawasaki Type C: RS006L, RS010N
- Kawasaki Type D: RS010L, RS015X, RS020N
- Kawasaki Type E: RS030N, RS050N, RS080N
- Yaskawa Type F: GP7 / GP8
- Yaskawa Type G: GP12
- Yaskawa Type H: HC-10
- Nachi Type I: CZ10, MZ03EL, MZ07
- Nachi Type J: MZ04
- ABB Type B: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 120, IRB 1200
- ABB Type C: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 140, IRB 1410, IRB 1600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.