The Universal Robots UR3e is an advanced and compact collaborative industrial robot, ideal for table-top applications. Its small footprint makes it ideal to be built directly inside machinery or in other tight workspaces. This cobot weighs only 11 kg (24.3 lb) but it has a payload of 3 kg (6.6 lb). Its ±360-degree rotation on all wrist joints, and infinite rotation on the end joint, make it well-suited for light assembly and screw-driving applications.
With a built-in force/torque sensor, improved precision, significantly better interface, and more, the e-Series Universal Robots UR3e is a worthy upgrade from the basic Universal Robots UR3.
|Degrees of Freedom:||6|
|Reach:||500 mm (19.7 in)|
|Payload:||3 kg (6.6 lb)|
|Repeatability:||±0.03 mm (±0.0012 in)|
|Tool Speed (typical):||1 m/s (39.4 in/s)|
|Ambient Temperature Range:||0-50 °C (32-122 °F)|
|Weight of Arm:||11.2 kg (24.7 lb)|
- Built-in 6-axis force/torque sensor (to improve force/torque applications)
- Repeatability improved from ± 0.1 mm to ± 0.03 mm on UR3e/UR5e and ± 0.05 mm on UR10e
- Completely redesigned teach pendant with higher resolution screen and improved user interface
- Added safety features
Improved tool connector supports new end-effectors
- Controller update rate increased from 125 Hz to 500 Hz to allow smoother movements and faster control
- Much thinner and more manageable teach pendant cable
- Redesigned and lighter controller
- Improved mechanical features on robot arm (mainly base, couplings, and joints)
- Addition of four separate high-speed quadrature digital inputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.