The Universal Robots UR3e is an advanced and compact collaborative industrial robot, ideal for table-top applications. Its small footprint makes it ideal to be built directly inside machinery or in other tight work spaces. This cobot weighs only 11 kg (24.3 lb) but it has a payload of 3 kg (6.6 lb). Its ±360-degree rotation on all wrist joints, and infinite rotation on the end joint, makes it well-suited for light assembly and screw-driving applications.
With built-in force/torque sensor, improved precision, significantly better interface and more, the e-Series Universal Robots UR3e is a worthy upgrade from the basic Universal Robots UR3.
|Degrees of Freedom:||6|
|Reach:||500 mm (19.7 in)|
|Payload:||3 kg (6.6 lb)|
|Repeatability:||±0.03 mm (±0.0012 in)|
|Tool Speed (typical):||1 m/s (39.4 in/s)|
|Ambient Temperature Range:||0-50 °C (32-122 °F)|
|Weight of Arm:||11.2 kg (24.7 lb)|
- Built-in 6-axis force/torque sensor (to improve force/torque applications)
- Repeatability improved from ± 0.1 mm to ± 0.03 mm on UR3e/UR5e and ± 0.05 mm on UR10e
- Completely redesigned teach pendant with higher resolution screen and improved user interface
- Added safety features
Improved tool connector supports new end-effectors
- Controller update rate increased from 125 Hz to 500 Hz to allow smoother movements and faster control
- Much thinner and more manageable teach pendant cable
- Redesigned and lighter controller
- Improved mechanical features on robot arm (mainly base, couplings and joints)
- Addition of four separate high speed quadrature digital inputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.