All-in-one screw-driving solution. Inserts up to 6 screws in less than a minute, even in narrow and hard-to-reach spaces.
The SD35 is a brushless screwdriver system designed for use with collaborative robots for safe, easy-to-use, and consistent screw assembly for screws requiring up to 3.5 Nm of tightening torque. The SD35 has several built-in features which enhance robot integration and support collaborative work environments.
- 0.75 - 3.5 Nm
- 100 - 750 rpm
- M2 - M5
- Supports auto bit changing
- Built-in screw sensor
- Slim protection shield
- Freedrive and configurable buttons
- Indicator light and sound
- View historical data
- Base: SD35 collaborative screwdriver, SpinBridge, SpinMount, Spin Interface software
- Complete: SD35 collaborative screwdriver, SpinBridge, SpinMount, Spin Interface software, automatic bit changer station, screw feeder OM-26R (specify M-size 2 to 5), testkit, bits (choose between Torx, Hex, Philips/Pozidriv), 3D printed fixture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.