The OnRobot RG2 gripper is a flexible collaborative gripper that now has the OnRobot Quick Changer built-in. The new bracket makes it much easier to change the gripper’s orientation, but still has the same range of motion and positions it always had.
The electrical connection passes through the Quick Changer, so there’s no cable on the side eliminating the need to connect and disconnect when it’s time to change tools. It works seamlessly with the OnRobot Dual Quick Changer and any of OnRobot's other grippers to help you maximize utilization of your robots.
The OnRobot RG2 gripper now comes standard with safety shields.
- Payload up to 5 kg / 2 kg force fit
- Adjustable gripping stroke from 0 mm to 110 mm
- Adjustable gripping force from 3 N to 40 N
- Gripping force deviation within ±25%
- Infinite rotation on UR3/UR3e - cable connection turns with gripper
- IP Rating: IP54
- Single Quick Changer 4.5A: Quick Changer 4.5A - Robot side
- Single Quick Changer for I/O: For UR CB3-Series (UR3/UR5/UR10) with UR Tool Flange Connection only. Not for UR e-Series (UR3e/UR5e/UR10e/UR16e)
Robot Kit Options:
- UR Tool Flange Connection: Only for RG2, RG6, VG10
- UR Kit with Compute Box: Needed for RG2-FT, HEX, Gecko and Dual Quick Changer
- Techman/Omron TM
- KUKA Type A: KR 8 R2010, KR 12 R1810, LBR iiwa 7 R800, LBR iiwa 14 R820
- KUKA Type B: KR 3 Agilus, KR 6 R1820, KR 6 R1820 HP, KR 6 R700 / R900 sixx, KR 6 R700-2 / R900-2, KR 8 R1620, KR 8 R1620 HP, KR 10 R1420, KR 10 R1420 HP, KR 10 R900 / R1100 sixx, KR 10 R9002 / R11002
- FANUC: LR Mate 200, CR-4iA, CR-7iA
- Kawasaki Type B: RS003N, RS005L /RS005N, RS007
- Kawasaki Type C: RS006L, RS010N
- Kawasaki Type D: RS010L, RS015X, RS020N
- Kawasaki Type E: RS030N, RS050N, RS080N
- Yaskawa Type F: GP7 / GP8
- Yaskawa Type G: GP12
- Yaskawa Type H: HC-10
- Nachi Type I: CZ10, MZ03EL, MZ07
- Nachi Type J: MZ04
- ABB Type B: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 120, IRB 1200
- ABB Type C: IRC5 and IRC5 compact controllers with IRB 140, IRB 1410, IRB 1600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.