The OnRobot HEX-E 6-axis force torque sensor provides accurate force and torque measurements along all 6 axes. This gives you precise control when it comes to difficult assembly, polishing, sanding or deburring jobs.
The OnRobot HEX-E software includes path recording, force control and special features for insertion tasks. This means reduced integration time for your production line. The OnRobot HEX-E sensor is designed to fit Universal Robots and many other industrial robot arms.
- 6-axis F/T sensor, UR+ Certified
- Nominal force capacity Fxyz: 200 N
- Nominal torque capacity Txy: 10 Nm, Tz: 6.5 Nm
- Noise-free resolution (typical): Fxy: 0.2 N, Fz: 0.8 N, Txy: 0.010 Nm, Tz: 0.002 Nm
- Single axis deformation at nominal capacity Fxy: ± 1.7 mm, Fz: ± 0.3 mm, Txy: ± 2.5 °, Tz: ± 5 °
- Dust and water resistant (IP67)
Flange Adaptor Options:
- Flange Adapter A
- Universal Robots
- KUKA: KR16, KR 16 S, KR 16 R1810, KR 8 R2010, KR 12 R1810, KR 22 R1610, LBR iiwa 7 R800, LBR iiwa 14 R820
- Flange Adapter B
- KUKA: KR 3 R540, KR 6 fivve, KR 6 sixx WP, KR 6 R1820, KR 6 R1820 HP, KR 10 fivve, KR 10 sixx WP, KR 10 R1420, KR 10 R1420 HP, KR 8 R1620, KR 8 R1620 HP
- ABB: 120, 1200
- Flange Adapter C
- KUKA: KR 6, KR 16 L6
- ABB: 140, 1410, 1600
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.