Note: Grippers not included!
The new OnRobot Dual Quick Changer allows use of two OnRobot grippers at the same time. For example, you can use two RG2 grippers or an RG6 gripper with a VG10 - the combination is up to you. The OnRobot Dual Quick Changer also allows quick switching between grippers without disconnecting any cables.
The OnRobot Dual Quick Changer fits Universal Robots and many other industrial robot arms. It supports all OnRobot QC grippers (except for the RG2-FT).
- Payload up to 20 kg
- Electrical connection pass-through avoids cables going to grippers
- Supports all OnRobot QC grippers (except for the RG2-FT)
- ISO 9409-1
- OnRobot Dual Quick Changer
Robot Kit Options:
- UR Kit with Compute Box: Needed for RG2-FT, HEX, Gecko and Dual Quick Changer
- Techman/Omron TM
- KUKA Type A: KR 8 R2010, KR 12 R1810, LBR iiwa 7 R800, LBR iiwa 14 R820
- KUKA Type B: KR 3 Agilus, KR 6 R1820, KR 6 R1820 HP, KR 6 R700 / R900 sixx, KR 6 R700-2 / R900-2, KR 8 R1620, KR 8 R1620 HP, KR 10 R1420, KR 10 R1420 HP, KR 10 R900 / R1100 sixx, KR 10 R9002 / R11002
- FANUC: LR Mate 200, CR-4iA, CR-7iA
- Kawasaki Type B: RS003N, RS005L /RS005N, RS007
- Kawasaki Type C: RS006L, RS010N
- Kawasaki Type D: RS010L, RS015X, RS020N
- Kawasaki Type E: RS030N, RS050N, RS080N
- Yaskawa Type F: GP7 / GP8
- Yaskawa Type G: GP12
- Yaskawa Type H: HC-10
- Nachi Type I: CZ10, MZ03EL, MZ07
- Nachi Type J: MZ04
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.